RAN or The Reading Advice Network exists to bring together all the voluntary organisations that give information and advice to people who live or work in Reading.
Our RAN Aims are to:
- Improve the quality of those services
- Make it easier for people to use them
- Be the collective voice for those organisations
As a RAN Member, your organisation will enjoy the following benefits:
- A unified Voice for Information, advice, guidance and signposting services in Reading
- An opportunity to obtain a professional Quality Standards Framework kite mark – The RAN Quality Standard
- Promotional assistance for your organisation via the RAN brand
- A clear and effective Referral process for you and partner organisations
- Training options for your staff via RAN and partner agencies
- A ‘one stop shop’ for Partnership and Networking opportunities via the RAN Forum
Membership of the Network costs £100 for 3 years and is available to any voluntary organisation which provides the services outlined above and is willing to commit to achieving the ‘Safe and Sound Governance Mark’ awarded by Reading Voluntary Action (RVA), and the RAN Quality Standard.
The Network is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation.
Contact Jayne Mills, RAN Business Development Manager for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org