Who has already joined RAN?
Twelve organistions that offer Advice and Guidance in Reading have already joined Reading Advice Network (RAN)
RAN membership offers a range of benefits, including:
- A unified voice for Information, advice and non-statutory advocacy services in Reading.
- A professional Quality Standards Framework
- Training opportunities for your staff
- A ‘one stop shop’ for partnership and networking opportunities via the RAN Forum
- A clear and effective referral process when you need to refer to other RAN members
- Promotional assistance for your organisation via the RAN brand.
Members currently include:
- Red Cross
- Reading Mencap
- Citizens Advice Reading
- Age UK Reading
- Age UK Berkshire
- Reading Community Welfare Rights
- East Midlands Carers Trust
- Reading Refugee Support
For more information, contact RAN Business Development Manager:
Tel: 0777 5957973