RAN's Tenth Forum (at last!)
"The last six months"
Reading Advice Network are holding our 10th Advice Forum (and our AGM) in the 'new-normal' format of an online Zoom Conference
When: Wednesday 7th October 2020
Where: Online via Zoom (Link will be provided to invitees: please request invitation via Richard Harrison email@example.com
Time: 10:00 (AGM from 09:30)
09:30 Welcome to RAN's 5th Annual General Meeting
Approval of Minutes of last years' AGM; Approval of RAN's trustees' Annual Report and Accounts; Election of trustees
Award of the RAN Quality Standard to Reading Refugee Support Group
10:00 Introduction to the Forum
Presentations by RAN Member organisations on their last six months under pandemic lockdown
10.50 Discussion themes:
- how have your services changed?
- what have been your main management challenges and how have you dealt with them?
- what has been the response, and the experience, of your staff, and your volunteers?
- how have the Covid-19 restraints, and the change in your ser-vices, affected your clients?
- how well has the new technology you’ve needed to employ worked for you?
- how has Covid-19 affected your funding, and how far have you been able to draw on the new funding opportunities created in response to the pandemic?
11.35 Feedback from themes and summary of key points
11.50 Closing session:
- Ideas for future Forums
- Completion of feedback forms
RAN will produce a summary Report for Action.
Your organisation does not have to be a RAN Member in order for you to attend.
You or your organisation can suggest appropriate topic or topics for a future Reading Advice Forum, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to attend this Forum or add to the topic of the discussion, please contact Richard Harrison email@example.com